General Primary Care
Our primary care services include preventative health care and routine medical care, such as physical exams, treatment of common problems (colds, vomiting, infections); acute, as well as chronic illnesses such as asthma or diabetes.
- Immunizations (record is required to receive immunizations)
- Laboratory Tests
- Health Education
- X-rays (referral to Hospital)
**Referrals for specialty consultations and care can be made when necessary.
For females, routine pelvic and breast examinations, Pap tests, contraceptive services, sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment are available. If applicable, referrals to an OB/GYN for prenatal care.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Services
Our providers and staff are dedicated to ensuring that you child’s care with us is pleasant . Services include well child and acute care to newborns and children up to 18 years of age.
- Immunizations for children are offered at most of our clinic sites.
- Checkups, physicals, and Texas Health Steps.
- Self-management Goals: Diabetes, HTN, Obesity
- Nutrition Counseling
- Exercise Equipment Available
- Health Fairs
This is not an emergency clinic. For emergencies, please call 911
Our total efforts shall be to obtain and hold the trust and respect of the people we serve.
Nuestros esfuerzos totales son de obtener y mantener la confianza y el respeto de las personas a quienes servimos.